Early year’s science!
This month you have loved our early year’s science ranges including Primary Science and GeoSafari® Jr. Science in the early years lays
the foundation for understanding the world and encourages observation, prediction, problem solving and discussion skills.
March has seen young scientists across the UK working scientifically and solving problems in aid of British Science Week- a ten day celebration of Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM) and now that the clocks have sprung forward to British Summer Time and there are brighter evenings, there is even more opportunity to take part in outdoor scientific discovery. There’s plenty of time to prepare for spring term and offer a head start to young learners with inspiring resources that help to foster the development of early STEM skills.
What are the benefits of science resources?
- Satisfy children’s natural curiosity in the world
- Encourage science investigations using colourful child-friendly tools
- Help to develop an understanding of nature and living things
- Introduce the disciplines of biology, chemistry and physics
- Instil a sense of excitement about making predictions and observing outcomes
- Provide opportunities for imaginative play
Our science resources were put to the test at a local primary school for a British Science Week. The Science Leader said that the ‘afternoon was packed full of multi-sensory, exploratory and truly magical experiments, which really encouraged children to independently think, question and above all left the children feeling inspired!’
Whether you want to carry out experiments, discover creepy crawlies in the great outdoors or create an inspirational classroom setting we have something for everyone.