Are you looking for the perfect stocking filler that will keep your young learners occupied? We’ve pulled together a list of 10 toys perfect for filling up your little one’s stocking! With a mixture of both educational toys and fun filled games, these stocking fillers are guaranteed to keep children of all ages engaged. We have sets for creative play and activities that will spark curiosity and encourage discovery whilst having loads of fun, so you’re bound to find something they will enjoy!
Children just love surprises and collectibles! See their faces light up on Christmas day with Playfoam® Pals™. Inside the squishy, squashy Playfoam are cute animals waiting to be found! Each set has different pals to collect:
- Snowy Friends – 13 to collect including Sven, the super-rare snowman.
- Pet Party – 13 to collect including Penelope, the super-rare potbellied pig.
- Wild Friends – 12 to collect including rare, golden versions of each animal.
Children will love creating their own pals as heads and bodies pop apart for colourful, mix and match fun. Encourage imaginative and creative play with the Playfoam, as little ones sculpt beds, nests, igloos and more!
Playfoam never dries out so can be used again and again straight from the pod.
This flexible 3D maker toy introduces STEM to young learners through play with this creative construction toy. Brightly coloured and incredibly tactile, Stems’ possibilities are endless! Every Stem is exactly the same simple shape and they’re so bendy that you can make pretty much anything you can imagine! It’s fascinating fun for the whole family.
As children zip together the weird and wobbly pieces, they develop key learning skills, including:
- Problem solving
- Fine motor coordination
- Hand-eye coordination
Both children and adults can make balls that bounce, wheels that roll, frogs that actually leap and much more!
Children will get addicted to this puzzle game as they develop their colour recognition and matching skills. Score points by matching the colour squares on the cards, the player with the most points wins!
How to play
- Set up game as per instructions.
- Place one of your cards against any side of the centre card, matching one or more of its colour squares.
- Each colour square in a matching sequence is worth 1 point.
- The scorekeeper adds up the player’s points and writes them down. It is now the next player’s turn.
- Players can match 4 corner colours, connecting them to make a square.
- Players continue placing cards, making matches, and adding up points until all cards have been played.
- The player with the most points after all cards have been played is the winner!
Other ways to play Colour Cubed
- For this game, designate any colour as ‘wild’ – points are doubled when players use that colour to make a match. For example, if purple is the wild colour, and you match 3 purple squares, your points earned would equal 6.
- In this game, players earn double the points if they can match 4 corner colours, connecting them to make a square. For example, if the player makes a blue square, that player would earn 8 points. Each four-square only counts for double points one time. After that, the square is only worth 4 points when extending the sequence.
Beaker Creatures™ combine the amazement of learning through science with the anticipation of surprise collectibles. There are 35 Beaker Creatures to collect from five different planets: The Astrolytes, Frostonians, Buglettes, Oceanites and minisaurs. Children will love building an out-of-this-world collection! There are even five rare, 24-carat creatures to find!
Create amazing bubbling reactions by simply dropping the Beaker Creature Reactor Pod into a bowl of water. Watch it fizz and bubble before revealing the collectible creature inside!
Included in the set is a Reactor Pod, classification card to identify your Beaker Creature and a mini-poster featuring amazing science facts and fun images!
Use the Reactor Pod with one of our Beaker Creature sets for more scientific fun:
Beaker Creatures Liquid Reactor Super Lab
Beaker Creatures 2-pack with Bio-Home