(Please note this competition is now closed. Check in with us next year for more Easter fun!)
Join us on a digital Easter egg hunt and win! To celebrate Easter, Learning Resources® has teamed up with nine eggceptional bloggers for an exciting Easter egg hunt you can do without leaving your home.
Going on your Easter adventure is easy. All you need to do is hop along to our Facebook or Instagram pages and look out for our clues on 6 April 2020. These clues will lead you to a blog where you you’ll need to hunt for the Easter egg to crack. When you crack the egg, you’ll discover a letter.
Make sure you hunt for all the letters because they spell out the solution to a question that you’ll need to answer in order to enter the competition. We’re giving away an Easter prize bundle worth £100 and everyone who enters will receive a mystery discount off a Learning Resources purchase. (Terms and conditions apply.)
What you need to do:
- Hop over to follow our Facebook and Instagram.
- Check in every half hour from 10am 6th April to find out where to discover your next clue.
- Follow the clue to find the egg on the blog (don’t worry – you can’t miss it).
- When you find the egg, tap on it to crack and reveal the letter. Make a note of the letters as you’ll need them to complete the riddle.
- After you have the final clue, follow the link to our website, fill in your details, and answer the question.
- When you submit, you’ll be given the chance to enter our competition to win an eggciting Learning Resources prize worth over £100 including our cute new Coding Critters Bopper, Hip & Hop!
- An email will be sent to you the very next day revealing your mystery discount for you to use when you shop our fun, engaging Learning Resources educational toys and games. On Wednesday 8th April, we will reveal who won our bumper bundle of Alternative Easter Gifts!
While you’re hunting for your next clue, why not spend some time reading the entertaining, fun and useful posts from these eggtraordinary bloggers. They’re packed with all sorts of useful content tips, hints and home learning ideas for all those curious parents and children who love learning!
Hop over to our blogger friends…